Wedding Wednesday: Family

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wedding Wednesday is back!!! And there will only be a few more weeks (I am almost done going through all the wonderful photos!) - so some of you can cry a few tears, while others probably sigh a great sigh of relief :)

If you want to catch up on the last Wedding Wednesday: The Wedding Party, check it out HERE!

This week is a quick run-down of our family; immediate and some extended. Nothing super exciting, but definitely important none the less. Hope you enjoy!

{{Super random side-note: Nutella is the best thing EVER!!!!}}

{All images by Keely Nelson}

Our little family!

My family.

Max's family.

My extended family, on my mom's side.

Some of his family.

This picture just makes me smile. I have no recollection of what we were laughing at, but I love all of our candid laughing faces/smiles!

I just HAD to throw this one in. It's my Gma (Grandma) being walked in by the Best Man. We have all gotten such a laugh out of this picture. She looks so short next to Dan, like he's some sort of giant man!!! Bwa ha ha! Even Gma laughs super hard about this picture, which of course cracks me up even more!!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Haha the last picture cracks me up too. Everyone looks so happy and giggly in the pictures. Looks like an amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive