Chocolate Love.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I might be slightly obsessed with chocolate right now. Ok, let me re-phrase. I might always be obsessed with chocolate. Anything chocolate! I LOVE chocolate-y goodness in any shape and form. YUM! Maybe it's because I am preggo, but I just can't get enough chocolate right now! Today I made S'mores cupcakes, for the second time in the last two weeks. They are AMAZING!!! I got the recipe from Proceed with Caution (she has a fabulous cooking/baking blog!) - and you should most definitely go HERE if you want to catch a glimpse of them and/or make them!! Do it!! SO good! I also made these delicious nutella cupcakes the other day. I will have to hunt down that recipe - they were awesome - dense, moist and rich, and topped with a chocolate ganache - fabulous! They disappeared within three or four days! Oh chocolate - I just can't get enough!


Really, that's all I have to say tonight :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Those s'mores cupcakes looked like the bomb! And I'm definitely a choco-holic too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - that is all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Now I have another recipe to add to my list...

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive