Cabin Love #

Monday, August 02, 2010

This weekend provided another trip up to Aimee's family's cabin. L and I went up with Auntie Abby and Auntie Aimee (as well as other family members!) and spent a few days hanging out. It was lovely. We putzed around town, soaked up the sun, swam in the lake, floated on the sweetest float-y EVER (too bad I didn't get a picture of that!!!), ate WAY too much good stuff, had lots of good conversations and enjoyed spending time together. Although the weather started out gray/cloudy on Saturday, it cleared early afternoon and it ended up being an absolutely GORGEOUS day! L had fun floating in the lake and "swimming" - she sure does love the water!! Here are a few photos from our weekend:

We stopped at Sonic on our way - I LOVE Sonic and it brings back such memories from my YouthWorks! summer in Birmingham! Cherry Limeades are my FAV! Yum!

L was holding her bunny's arm on the ride. It was cute.

Enjoying the evening air (and sticking our toes/L's legs in the water!).

Swinging Saturday evening after a full day of fun. I feel like it looks like I have a blow-up stomach, bwa ha ha!

L "driving" the golfcart.

L floating in the lake. With her "Amish" bonnet, as people like to call it. I think it's cute!

Playing with a plastic cup. She would stick the entire thing on her face - it must have looked cool looking through the orange!

Silly girl.

Love this picture (although I can't take credit for taking it - nice work Abby!)

Packing up our stuff to go home. L layed on top of this basket for awhile - she was SO tired!

Shaking the bottle and making noise. I think her pointy finger is funny! She's been pointing at lots of things lately! Oh! And she learned how to wave this weekend!!!!

Again, I can't take credit for this picture, but I really like it!!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I just wanted to say that I hate you right now. We don't have a Sonic anywhere near us, and it kills me! What am I suppose to drink during the summer?!? But now I'm having cravings for my favorite drink - a blue ocean cream slush. *sigh* =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your picture posts! Their fab! I know i've said it a hundred times but L is too cute!! lol! :) I especially love the laundry basket picture and the pointy finger pic! Priceless!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive