Wedding Wednesday: The Wedding Party

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today's Wedding Wednesday is related to our wedding party - those lovely men and women who stood up with us, as we committed our lives to one another, for better or worse. There's not much background needed, the pictures speak for themselves.

Last week's Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Dinner can be found here, if you are interested.

Once again, we owe all thanks to the talented Keely for our awesome photos.

Immediately after our ceremony.

My girls and I. Love them.

My maid-of-honor, dear cousin and friend, Alison. This girl never ceases to crack me up.

My "Laimee", my good, long-time, dear friend, Aimee.

This is "Bernice", my wonderful friend, who I met in college, Brandice.

Maxwell and his men.

Max and Daniel, his best man, a good friend from way back in the day. They have some good stories of each other, I could listen to them for hours.

Max and Willie, tight friends, once-roomies, fish-lovers.

Max and Coltan, his brother and friend. I really wish you could see what Max's hair looked like before he shaved it all off last year - it was white blond, naturally and was always such a contrast to Coltan's (although Coltan's is dyed...).

Outside. Only in Minnesota would you go outside in sleeveless dresses when it is less than 30 degrees out :) But to be real, I LOVE the snow pictures!

I just like this picture. Makes me happy.

My girls and I, outside. Here are our faces.

And here are our feet. One of my all-time favs.

Max and his men (Coltan couldn't be there his day - the day of our reception, until later in the evening, that is why he's missing). I like that Dan is picking something/straightening something out on Max, ha ha!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love your photos. They are so unique and personable. They're not staged, instead they are special. I love them.

    And I love the purple against the snow and I love the boots! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! i love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silly faces and the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those beautiful pictures! And of course, I love the purple :) Y'all are too too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha the pictures of the boots and of you and Max looking at eachother are def my favs :)

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive