"New" Computer.

Monday, July 26, 2010

My computer is now fixed! Yay! I could not figure it out and eventually it completely putzed out on me and wouldn't even turn all the way on. So we made a trip to the Apple store and had someone with much more Mac knowledge help diagnose the issue. The Apple Genius ended up putting a new hard drive in my machine. And now it's as good as new! I came home that day with a "new" computer and had to put everything back on it (well, not EVERYTHING...I have way too much stuff for that!). I am also pretty proud that I lost no data, because I learned my lessons the hard way last time, and have been backing up my files on a very regular basis!

Anyways, we had a good end of last week - it was filled with picnics(complete with fried chicken!), baking get-togethers (Abby and I made amazing Samoa cookie bars, Nutella cupcakes and mini-strawberry pies!) and lunches out. Our weekend was also good - some shopping excursions on Saturday with my mom - and church, the Apple store and iced coffee on Sunday! It's been absolutely gorgeous out the last few days (although at times, it feels a little warm - I can't call it hot anymore, because from what Max describes, his temperatures are HOT and my idea of "hot" is simply "warm", ha ha!) and we've been getting out on walks every morning, as well as having some pool time in L's giraffe pool (I even joined her, to enjoy the refreshing water!).

Here are some of the latest photos of my dear daughter (who is doing quite well, by the way!):

Being silly after lunch one day.

It cracked me up how she was sitting with her leg up - she loves to "lounge"!

Trying so hard to get out of her bib - she was so ready to be "done" with after-lunch photos!

Sitting in her cute little chair that Bibi and Babu bought for her. Love those eyes.

Again, posing in her chair. The kitty had to come investigate what was going on.

"Brushing" her two little teeth!

Little girl toes.

Silly smiles.

Bath time! She LOVES being in the water!

She had just gotten done "showing" me her toy (kinda like when the Dad lion in the Lion King holds Simba up) and making this silly noise of excitement. What a goof!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. As always, I love seeing beautiful pictures of little L! Glad to have you back on the computer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you post pictures of your little one! :) SO CUTE. Also "Samoa cookie bars" - ummm recipe please???

    ReplyDelete
  3. awhhh! sounds like you had a great time! Your little one is so cute! All of the pictures you post are just better than the last!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive