Summer Essentials Swap Package!

Monday, July 26, 2010

My summer essentials swap package from Mrs. Sergeant at Air Force.Wife.Life came late last week! I was so excited to have met Mrs. Sergeant and to have exchanged some fun summer essentials with her! Here's what was in my package:

She sent me some yummy-smelling lip balm, a citrus-scented pack (with body wash, body spray, hand gel and a cute little flower sponge), a Borders Bookstore giftcard (can't WAIT to pick out a good book from my list!!!), a super cute 'Live Happy' book with inspirational/cute phrases and quotes, a little flip-flop coin pouch, purple nailpolish (which I have already painted my toes with, by the way!) and a lovely card! It all came in that fabulous pink bag! I love it!

After breezing through my 'Live Happy' book, I wanted to share two quick quotes/sayings. The first one made me smile: "Sometimes you just gotta go all out and put two sugars in your coffee." Bwa ha ha. And the second I really like: "Scatter joy", penned by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

I had a great time doing the summer essentials swap, hosted by Nicole at Flip Flops & Combat Boots. Thanks again for the awesome package, Mrs. Sergeant!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Emerson! And the quote about the coffee makes me giggle. I LOVE coffee. Your "goodie bag" is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive