Silly computer!

Friday, July 23, 2010

I promise I have not fallen off the face of the earth - my computer has become my least favorite piece of technology in the last few days. I completely filled up the memory/hard drive, so it has slowed down to a snail's pace and keeps freezing up! Grrr! AND, some of my pictures have disappeared! Yes, just up and disappeared! It's a good thing I back-up frequently or I would be in a sad state of affairs, missing my pictures! Anyways, I have some good ideas of what to do to fix the problem and if they don't come to fruition over the weekend, I shall be making a trip the Apple store to have those dear Apple geniuses help me out. Until then, I will be mostly computer-less and mainly just checking emails - Max has been able to email this week and it's been awesome! So I try to hop on my mom's computer once or twice a day to do some email correspondence :) Otherwise, I hope to be back to blogging land by Monday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive