26 weeks preggo.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Today, I am 26 weeks pregnant. Wow, time seems to fly fast when I think about how fast this pregnancy seems to be moving along! And holy stromboli! We were looking at pictures from last year, while I was preggo with L and I am much bigger this time around at 26 weeks! I guess that's to be expected with my second baby - plus, I think the little blueberry is going to be a strappin' little fella and come out weighing a fair amount (at LEAST 8 lbs 5 oz), but we'll see!


I am feeling pretty good. The only complaint I could possibly think of having is being tired, but after chasing a 9-month old around, I think I can feel tired! Other than being tired, things seem to be going well. The Dr says everything is measuring and looking good. And I know the baby is growing well - he keeps getting bigger and bigger! He moves quite a bit these days and I feel him frequently - he can already pack quite a punch! I am STILL craving anything cheesey, chocolate-y and olive-y. I have not been doing quite as good about staying away from so much sugar the past week or so, but I haven't had another yeast infection (or those blasted abscess things!) since the last round, so I guess that's a good thing. I am going to try to keep sugar on the down-low (good luck with that!) and hope that I can bypass those stupid and annoying yeast infections until I have the baby!

I have started to think about hospital tours, hospital registration, getting a second crib, buying little man clothes, and all the other things I need to work on before the blueberry makes his appearance. Right now, I feel like I have plenty of time (we are 3 months away from his due date!), but I know that time will fly by and sneak up on me, so I am starting to get all this stuff on my calendar (if I don't, I'll totally forget about it until the last minute!). I even bought the first purchase for the little man! Wanna know what it was?! Shoes! Bwa ha ha! They were just too cute to pass up and super cheap, so I, of course, HAD to get them! They are the cutest little high-top sneakers in brown and red! Oh so cute! I know, I know, not very practical, but who cares?!

We had L's 9-month check yesterday and the Dr says she is looking fabulous. She weighs in at 17 lbs and 7 oz, measures 27 inches long and is in the 30 percentile for both categories (so a bit on the petite side right now). She even lucked out and didn't need any shots! Woot!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love your baby belly! And I love that you are all-baby and look like a million (and a HALF)! :)

    I promise I haven't forgotten about getting together...once I get through this final tomorrow - I am going to plan something! Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and your belly is so cute!! :) I am glad everything is going well and can't wait to see pics once the little blueberry makes his appearance!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah brown and red high tops?! The little blueberry will love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look GREAT!!! I'm glad you're feeling good. It's so heard to stay away from the sugar mmmm sugar!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know.. I left an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have award on my blog :)

    ps. love the picture!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive