Merry Christmas!!

Friday, December 24, 2010

I LOVE Christmas!  
It's by far my favorite holiday - ok, ok, it's really a toss-up between Christmas and Easter!
I know this isn't anything super deep, BUT...
Pink Peppermint Ice cream ROCKS and is a definite necessity!


Ezzy is having a blast celebrating his first Christmas ever!
The little man has been SUPER alert lately - "chatting" and giggling up a storm - SO fun!


Ms. L is loving all the lights and ornaments - so much to look at and take in!
I am excited to open presents with her - everything will be SO amazing to her!
Nothing like the innocence of a child to help remind you of the awe and wonder of Christmas. 


Me and the babes.  Our little family this Christmas (we miss our Max...).
Of course, the minute we tried to take this picture, they BOTH started crying!
I promise I didn't pinch them :)


For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

Although it's been hard to really get into the Christmas spirt because I am just missing my husband, 
I am doing my best to keep stay focused on what we are truly celebrating.
I am blessed beyond belief to be with family this Christmas.
May we always remember that Christmas is not truly about gifts or things or Santa.
It's about Love - a Love that surpasses ALL understanding.

May YOUR Christmas be merry and oh so blessed.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful and wonderful family Kaylee xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive