One year ago today....

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

...I was standing here.


With my best friend.
{this photo was taken pre-Marine Corps, the summer we started dating}


We became husband and wife on this day. 22 December 2009.


The wedding bells rang.  Ok, fine.  WE rang the wedding bells :)


Who would have ever thought that these two grunge-balls would now be married and have two babes?!
{This photo was also taken the summer we started dating.  I think it's funny that we are stuffing our faces with hamburgers.  And although it's a funny caught-you-in-the-moment photo,  it makes me smile}


I know that we have spent most of our first year of marriage together apart. 
But I also know that God has been and is using this time apart to grow us closer together.  
I love my husband more today than I did a year ago 
(even though a year ago, I NEVER would have thought that possible)
and am excited to see that love continue to grow and develop over the years.  
I must say, I am SO eager to spend the next 82 years of my life with my bestest friend!  
I sure hope I can always keep him laughing...


He makes my heart happy.  I am so blessed to be his wife.  
Happy 1st Anniversary to us!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!!

    *Side note- it's so weird to see him with hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Happy Anniversary hun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm a day late, but congratulations on a very happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (belated) Anniversary Kaylee-Boo!!
    luv u & your hubbie, papa d

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a wonderful post!! Warms the heart xo

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive