Quick Update.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas morning.  
Opening gifts.  
We love books!
There may or may not be another post with more Christmas pictures...


Day after Christmas.  
Charlotte (where we were visiting my Great-Aunt & Uncle) got snow!
This was a BIG deal here in NC!  
It was absolutely gorgeous.  
And did help me feel like Christmas - I was having a hard time getting in the Christmas mood with no snow :)


Yesterday, Ezzy was hanging out on the couch, chatting up a storm.
He somehow got his cloth over his head.
It cracked me up.  
And then I caught a picture of him smiling!
What a funny boy!


Poor little L got a stomach bug and was up most of last night puking.
Yes, it was a blast.  I love baby puke.
Not.So.Much.
I am so thankful Mama D has been here this past week.
And that she was here last night.
I think I would not have slept at all if it were not for her.

I've started baby Ezzy on more of a schedule.
This means he goes to bed around 800pm, after L goes to sleep.
And he takes naps (most of them, at least) in his bed.
The earlier bedtime also means that he gets up twice at night to eat.
Which makes me oh so happy.
Not.
I was grooving on getting up once a night to feed him, 
but that was when I would keep him up with me until 1100ish.
Although this getting up twice is harder, it will be best for all of us in the long run.  

Papa D flies in tomorrow.  Woot!
L will be so excited to see her 'babu'.
By the way, it's so stinking adorable when she says 'babu'.
I really must be a better mama and get my video camera charged to capture it...

I am missing my husband (who is doing well, minus a cold..) loads.
But was extremely blessed to get to talk to him on Christmas Eve AND Christmas day.
I love that man.  
And am so eager for this deployment to be over.
And to have him HOME (!!!!) with us.
Soon. Right?!?

I must go find sleep now.
My stomach is not quite right.
Oh the joys of being a mama and getting the bugs your kiddo's have...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Aaaaaah!!!! I'm just a couple hours away from Charlotte right now! Holy coincidence, Batman! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I am so glad you were able to get a taste of snow just in time for your Christmas celebration!

    And, better news yet, Christmas will be extended even further when I *finally* send you that ornament. Stay tuned over the next two weeks for a delightful package, with love, from Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew, I FINALLY found the link to your blog so I could say thank you for all the sweet comments you've left me! Looks like you had a great Christmas, we got the snow here too! Day after, but still. Have a great New Years!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive