Wedding Wednesday: Sparkling Lights.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

If you missed last week's edition of Wedding Wednesday, check it out - Wedding Wednesday: Random Reception!

Today is the last day of Wedding Wednesday! Sad day, I know! I've had a great time going through wedding photos and sharing them on the blog. It's been fun to reminisce and to be reminded of our special days! Thanks for following along as I re-live through photos!
I'll have to start something new to take the place of my regularly scheduled Wedding Wednesdays! Any thoughts?! I could join up with Wordless Wednesdays or Flashback Fridays (this is my favorite so far!)? Or I could start a weekly mini-series?! Oh the endless possibilities!!! If anyone has any great ideas, put them out there!!!

Anyways, back to Wedding Wednesday: Sparkling Lights. This week, I get to share some of my favorite pictures. The reception was almost over, people had begun heading for home and we were just chatting with our friends and family. Keely (our awesome photographer), grabbed us and told us to come outside for a few last-minute pictures. It was freezing! And still sprinkling snow (not coming down hard, just little flakes falling here and there). It was absolutely gorgeous out. Quiet, late at night and it felt so peaceful. There was a "boulevard" of sorts of trees that lined either side of the driveway into the reception facility. And those trees were coated with pretty sparkling lights. So she snapped some pictures. And I twirled. And we laughed and smiled and kissed. It was beautiful. Every time I see these pictures, I am transported back to that place - the feeling of freezing toes and twirling with Max, followed by falling into his arms, laughing and feeling oh so joyfully content. Love. That is all.

Enjoy.




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love all of your wedding pictures!! Soon I'm going to start my Wedding Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos!! I'm sad it's the end of Wedding Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are GREAT! Got goosebumps just with your description.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive