Brunches, Gardens & Mischief.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Our weekend was filled with lots of fun things: my Grandma's (L's great-grandma's) birthday brunch, church, make-up brushes, visiting Grandma Judy and Grandpa Tom (Maxwell's parents), tupperware and lots of silly moments by my dear daughter!

This was my Friday afternoon and evening - spent making two kinds of mini-muffins, two kinds of mini scones, quiches, tart crusts and devonshire cream - in order to get ready for the brunch on Saturday. Please note my huge belly, resting on the edge of the counter. Ha ha! It is the almost the perfect height to be a belly counter :)

L, with her "cousin" (he is MY cousin, so not really L's but we call him L's cousin for lack of a better term for her to know!). I think she was definitely showing him how to play the game!!

L, checking out Gma's present - CO peaches to freeze so that delicious peach pies can be made all winter long!!!

L and the birthday woman!

My beautiful girl. Doing something with her bottom lip - who knows what!

My mom gave her a make-up brush to play with and L loves to "put her make-up on" - oh what a girl :)

I was taking pictures and L began crawling toward me. I ended up with this picture. And the very first thing I thought of when I saw it, was that it reminded me exactly of THIS picture....

Yes, that would be my dear husband. Taken sometime in High School, I think. I know, I know, a silly picture of him. But I saw that picture of L's eyes and it was exactly what came to mind!!!! Maybe it's the wispy blond hair on both of them?!

Uh, yes, that's my daughter. Being a goon.

While visiting Grandma Judy and Grandpa Tom, L helped to water the garden!

Then she wanted to explore the plants and leaves.

She likes to push her "bug" walker around and has been doing it more often!

L found the tupperware cupboard today! She was quite fascinated by it and thoroughly enjoyed pulling containers out and dumping them on the floor!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. She does look so much like dad! And I like how cute he was in highschool with all that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you post oilder pics of your man - you can totally see the resemblance with L !! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive