Wedding Wednesday: Dancing #

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wedding Wednesday this week (there will only be 2-3 more weeks left!!!) is dedicated to the dancing segment of our reception. If you missed last week's Wedding Wednesday: The Cake, check it out!

I don't have much to say about our dance, except that it was VERY last-minute planned out. I think we made the final decision to have a dance the day before our reception! Ha! Granted, we only had about a month total to plan our entire shin-dig. Because it was planned out pretty late, we didn't have weeks or months to contemplate music. Not that it mattered. We all had fun being goofy with each other and having a good time! Oh! And have I ever mentioned how much I love "candids"?!?!

Enjoy the photos! {compliments of Keely - she's awesome, plus she has a new website, it ROCKS!}

First dance as husband and wife. We danced to a light-hearted song by Lanae Hale, called "Let's Grow Old Together". It was fun :)


I can't recall what I was laughing at here, but I love my expression. I'm sure Max said or did something that I found hysterical!

Father/Daughter dance paired with Mother/Son.

I think this was during the dollar dance?! Doesn't matter - it's way too precious. L dancing with her daddy. I heart this!

I like that it looks like Alison is a gazelle or something!

This little girl had us CRACKING up with her dance moves. Seriously, she could get it on!

Bwa ha ha! {Don't hate, Aimee. This is a classic!} I LOVE this and that Keely captured Aimee so well!

Um, did I ever mention that Max and I are the world's not-best dancers?! Because we really aren't that great. But we have fun. This was him showcasing his dance moves, I am sure! Probably bouncing around or something. Love him.

I just like this one!

J's (she's like Max's 2nd Mama) expression is GREAT! I wonder what they were laughing at!

Silly men :)

Group shot. Probably of the electric slide.

The end of dancing. Sweet moments.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks Kaylee for your wedding wednesdays!! Being in the middle of wedding planning it is great to have a cup of tea and browse your blog for inspiration. Your wedding was so beautifull and with so much love put into every detail that it is impossible to not get super duper inspired!

    hugs from belgium / m

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive