30 weeks preggo.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We had a super busy weekend, hence the lack of posts the last few days. Our weekend was a lot of fun - filled with the Farmer's Market (LOVE it!), awesome weddings of dear friends, church, cupcake-making and graduation/birthday parties. It was a good, although slightly tiring (in the good tiring way) weekend. And now my dear little L has developed a cold (aka. the snot factory) and is a hot mess. She is finally sleeping, which I know will help her immensely - but we'll see how long it lasts - she keeps waking herself up with not being able to breathe through her nose. It might be a long night....

Anyways! Today marks week 30 of this pregnancy:

I am feeling good - although I am starting to feel like I am hauling a very large bowling ball or ginormous watermelon around in my belly. I have been tired lately, but that is probably also due to our super jam-packed weekend and crawling after my super fast daughter :) I start going to the Dr. every other week now - although last weeks appointment went well. He said everything looks like it is right on track - the baby is growing well, has a strong, steady heartbeat, etc. My back has gotten a little more sore over the past few weeks and I've noticed I can't hold L on my lap very well to feed her anymore - so she and I have developed a silly sitting position for when I feed her bottles - it cracks me up - we do what we can!!!

It's hard to believe that the little man could be here in 7 weeks! 7 weeks! Yikes! Or in 12, I suppose - although I sure hope it's more on the 7-9 week side of things :) I am, for some reason, convinced that the little blueberry will come early (as in 2-3 early), but we'll see. They say mama's have a good idea of these things - only time will tell. I could be completely mistaken and he could follow in L's teeny footsteps and come almost 2 weeks late! Oh for the love of large babies, I sure hope that doesn't happen, ha ha!!!!

Well, the little L has woken herself up and needs some attendance. Then it's off to bake some cookies to send to my man. Oh. And by the way, I am starting to crave all things pumpkin - scones, muffins, bread, lattes, pies - this means Fall is in the air. I LOVE pumpkin!!!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Like the pumpkin lattes from Starbucks!? Yum. I love how you continue to look so happy and beautiful as you get more and more pregnant! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Glad you had such a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!! :) mmm pumpkin ....

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive