Thursday in pictures.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Because the weather looked like this today:

All I wanted to do was this (drink Ginger Peach tea, consume scones with apricot preserves, and read a book):

So Auntie Alison came over to keep us company (and to consume tea and scones with me!):

Just had to throw this next one in -- she looks SO much like Maxwell here!

It instantly reminded me of this picture (taken a year and a half ago, right before we shaved off his long blond hair so he'd be ready for boot camp):

The end.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Bahaha, he looks like such a baby with his long blonde hair! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I want scones and tea....ok, nix the tea, just give me the scones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that mug in the picture with the book! Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVED that book. That same author has a sequel to the book that I loved as well, just in case you like it and want to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have thought about getting that book but can never decide, how is it?

    And he looks so different with hair! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG! I love the picture of him with hair! So great and totally cute! Thanks for sharing that with us - what a great Friday morning smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT pics!!! what a hottie lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left you an award on my blog, Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive