party pictures.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

my cousin, my birthday buddy, who swore he would never hold L. proof that he did :)

L with her auntie (well, ok, she's really a second cousin once removed, or something goofy like that) alison, holding her newest gnawing toy, a carrot.

L with her great-uncle lee.

big blue eyes.

L and mama.

opening gifts. please note the gifts from our uncle: peanut butter, bananas, toothpaste, etc.

the necessary birthday buddy photo. never a straight face.

and of course, i dished it right back. which makes complete sense, because....

...it runs in the family. this would be my quirky father, ha!

my cousin and i. heart.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey! Thanks for finding my blog! I'm now following yours too! I love these pics! They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of your dad! And aw she has ADORABLE blue eyes

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive