15 weeks.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

well, actually yesterday marked me being 15 weeks along. i'll start taking pictures soon, i promise, so y'all can see my progress from slightly pouchy (leftover from L) to huge preggo belly. for your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of me from last october, at 40 weeks along (L was born 11 days late!). this is what i have to look forward to:
i still can't believe how huge i got with L and can't believe it's all gonna happen again! it still feels surreal. i mean, i know i am already 15 weeks along (which feels far already!), but because i haven't started to really show or feel the baby yet or had an ultrasound, it feels almost un-real. except that i did hear the heartbeat and my pants are getting way way way too tight. the preggo jeans are definitely going to be making an appearance very shortly. cause these pants have become super uncomfortable during the last week. i must have been dreaming, but i was convinced the other day that i felt the little blueberry (my nickname for this little one that's growing in my belly) move. i know it's a little too early, so it was probably just normal stomach rumblings. but it felt like a little teeny baby punch. who knows?

when i talked to maxwell the other day, he informed me that he runs 10-12 miles a day. a DAY! who is this guy? i mean, when i met him, i think the only form of physical activity he got was walking to class or playing frisbee or carting fish tanks around (that's not to say he wasn't super active in high school, cause he was). and now he is a runner?! let's just say that i am super impressed. he said they are sending him to get new cammies, because his are falling off of him. um, duh, cause you run 10-12 miles a DAY!!! in a HOT climate! not only am i impressed, but i have become motivated. you see, my idea of exercising lately (i'm blaming this on being preggo and tired) was going for a walk with L maybe two or three times a week. lame. so i have convinced myself to walk everyday. and if it is gross outside (cause i live in minnesota, where it can be gross...for instance, it is supposed to SNOW on friday. SNOW!!! what?! yep. true story. snow.) then i will walk on the treadmill. for at least 30 minutes, hopefully longer, time permitting. and then when the blueberry comes out and i have had sufficient time to recover, i have great ambitions to work out every day. 30 day shred, anyone? cause i can't be all baby house-y (i call my belly after having a baby, my baby house. and with being preggo and having two babies in less than two years, that baby house is going to be a double-wide!) with my husband coming home looking all buff and fine cause he runs for miles a day! anyways, i'll quit ranting about my baby house(s) and about exercising. all i really want to document is that i am going to be active while i am preggo, so that i (hopefully) gain less weight, make pushing the baby out easier (yeah right!) and can get back in shape quicker afterwards.

ok, so this might showcase my incredible amount of dorkiness, but i have songs that were sung on glee last night stuck in my head. i might be slightly in love with that show. that and grey's anatomy are the two shows that bring me back to the tv every week. i don't watch anything else, but those shows are great (although grey's has been slacking lately, in my opinion). i got hooked on glee last fall and it has quickly become a fav. makes me laugh, sing along and even cry a little (ok, i made that up. i might cry in my head, but not for real. although, being preggo does some crazy things to my emotions...i'll save that for another day). anyways, if you haven't seen glee and are into music or just like light-hearted fun that makes you laugh, i definitely recommend it. it's fantastic.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I just thought about how difficult it's going to be carting Eliana around when you're that big. Hahaha...sorry, not funny I guess. Man, you were HUGE. It's seems like a long time ago....and it's only been 6 months. Can't even remember the days before L....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Following you back! My oldest was just about 8 months when I got pregnant with our second. I was pretty darn huge with both kids, lol, but somehow, and I can't tell you how I did it, I was able to carry my oldest around as well, belly and all. And she has always been big for her age.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive