The things they say. V.6.

Saturday, February 09, 2013

What do you think of the blog look?  Every few months, I start itching for something new.  And this is the current work in progress, for now.  We'll see how long it lasts...

My dear children have once again been spouting off funny things.  I guess they always are, but I don't always take the time to write it down.  So, here I am, writing it down!

Our lovely neighbors introduced us to Shaun the Sheep awhile ago, and I've been letting the kids watch some of it the last week or so.  The other night, we were tucking the older two babes into bed, and L turns to me...
L: Hey Mama, ask me a question!
Mama: Um, what do you mean?!
L: You know, ask me a question!
Mama: Uh, ok, what kind of question?
L: A question! Like...what is Shaun the Sheep named?
Mama, holding in laughter: Ok, L, what is Shaun the Sheep named?
L, thinking really hard: I dunno, what is it?!
Mama, laughing: It's Shaun, silly!

Today, at dinner, we were eating beef stir-fry with rice, and Daddy took it upon himself to have a mini teaching lesson.
Daddy: Who knows where beef comes from?
...crickets...
Daddy: Beef comes from cattle!
L: Ooooh!  Cattle?
Mama: Cattle. Cows, L! Beef comes from cows.
Z: NO!  From CATS!  It's from cats!
Mama and Daddy: Uh...it's from cows, buddy.
Z: NO!  Cats!  CATS!!!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i like the new design!! :) haha kids always make me laugh with the stuff they say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! Though I'd switch it around and have the content on the left, bar on the right. Just a personal preference ;)

    And your kids are just so funny! Have you watched Timmy Time? It's like Shaun the Sheep. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new design! Simple and great. The picture of the two of you is beautiful, too!

    Your kidlets are adorable, they seem to be at such fun ages! You must laugh a lot during your day :)

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive