It's Off!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Look who got her hot pink cast off today?!
(PS. I figured out how to get pictures off my phone, hence the grainy photos, but whatev...they are way too much fun not to share!)
Yep, L's cast came off, and the bone has healed wonderfully!  So, that means no more cast, and lots of bath/pool/beach time to come!  She is still treating her little hand like a broken wing, and handling it rather gingerly.  The fingernails on the last two fingers are LONG!  And her arm is a bit smelly, but other than that, it looks great, and I can't wait to throw her in the tub tonight!

She got to pick a treat to celebrate the cast coming off, and of course, she chose a donut, ha!  She is my daughter, after all!  We had a fun little excursion to Dunkin Donuts for a few munchkins.  Yay for the cast coming off!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Yay! Congrats on your new found freedom little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute happy faces! I'm sure she's thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What type of camera and editing software do you use for your photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I usually take photos with my Nikon D40, but this post, they are all from my little phone. And I have PhotoShop Elements that I play around with, although I really have no idea what I am doing with it, ever, ha!!

      Delete
  4. How exciting! Just in time for summer fun!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive