Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara highlight

Monday, December 05, 2011


A few weeks ago, I shared that I started selling Mary Kay Cosmetics.  I chose to start selling Mary Kay, not to become the next Mary Kay superstar or to make loads of money (although a little extra money is always nice!), but to share product that I firmly believe in.  I have used the skin care and make-up for as long as I have worn make-up and taken care of my skin, and I have had a great experience and results.

Today, I wanted to highlight one specific product: the Ultimate Mascara.  It's a thickening mascara, designed to provide volume and length, as well as cut down on clumping.  Personally, I love this product. I have used it for years and have a certain fondness for the volume it provides - it makes my eyes appear bigger, and there is truly minimal clumping.  Also, it washes off fairly easily (although eye make-up remover does indeed work wonders!) at the end of the day.  

Because I love the Ultimate Mascara so much, I am offering a $1 off (plus free S&H!), for the month of December.  If you are interested in ordering from me, you can mosey on over to my Mary Kay webpage or email me at maxandkaylee@gmail.com.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive