L's first ("real"!) haircut.

Thursday, May 05, 2011

While my mom (or Bibi, as L calls her) was in town, she thought it would be fun to get L's hair cut.
It had been getting a bit long - the front was getting in her eyes and the back was beginning to reach mullet proportions (although we didn't fix that part much, ha ha!).
I had given L her first haircut at home, when she was about 12 months old.
And it was alright, but I am no expert, and she kind of looked like a little boy.  
So instead of another boy-ish haircut by mama, we took her in to get her first "real" haircut.

She did great and sat so still - probably because she got to "drive" the taxi and watch Toy Story 3!

Sitting so big in the taxi chair.

Before.


After!

She has little bangs!
It's so cute and much more girly than I could have done without butchering it!
I have no idea what she is doing with her lips.  Silly girl!

Thank you to Bibi, for taking L to get her first "real" haircut!
Oh!  And that shirt she is wearing?!  
I am in love with it -it's absolutely DARLING on her!
It's the top part of a dress that I wore when I was just a little one!
Does that make it vintage?!  25 years old?!
It's SO cute!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. super cute!! love this!! what a great memory to cherish and that dress is darling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh :) Cute! She's getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks sooo cute! Em needs a haircut but I'm not sure how she'd do in the chair so I keep putting it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie patootie!!!!! The shirt totally brings out her eyes - love it

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive