It's a start...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I know, I know...I've been a huge blogging slacker!
To be fair, I've been a bit distracted by my sweet husband :)

I promise for more of an update VERY soon.
And plenty more pictures, because you best believe I've been taking quite a few!

But for now, here are a few photos from last week, the first few days Max was home...

Max and L, skyping with Grandma Judy and Grandpa Tom, the day he arrived home:


My husband likes fish.
He likes them a lot.
So much, that he pulled out his tank within hours of being home.
And set up a little guppy tank.


I was banned from the kitchen the first morning Max was home.
I was A-ok with that!
We had delicious potato pancakes and bacon.  Mmmm!


Precious.
She absolutely adores her Daddy.
It makes my heart get all big and puffy with joy.


I am having a BLAST with her hair, as it gets a bit longer.
The little ponytails are adorable.
And the other day, we got two little pigtails!
It cracks me up!


Our little Ezzy.
Have I mentioned how our little Ezzy is not so "little" anymore?!?
He isn't even 4 months yet and is fitting quite snugly into 6-month clothing.
Love this little man - he is such a happy boy. 


More to come soon.
Promise.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yay!! So wonderful to see your little family all together again!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive