Snow Day Photo Fun.

Monday, January 10, 2011

We woke up to SNOW!  
Beautiful snow.
Would have been more beautiful if it hadn't cancelled my cousin's flight!
Oh well, enjoy the snow today, and she'll come tomorrow!
I used the opportunity (it made good light!) to snap some pictures of the babes.
And then play with Photoshop!  
I am learning.
Slowly, but surely, I am learning!  

The view out our front door.


L, watching the snow fall.


My lovely daughter.


She is getting so big!!  


Modeling her boots.
And super cute hat.
Oh, and don't mind her huge bubble booty.
We cloth diaper around here :)


Close-up of her new boots!
So proud of our stellar find.
$5 boots?!  Heck yes!


Playing. Learning. Pondering.


Happy boy.


Silly boy.


He was watching L and "chatting" with her.


And then he declared he was done with photo fun.


Kisses for Ezzy?!


This makes my heart happy.
Love.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Your babies are so stinkin' cute!! =D And, oh my gosh, Ezzie looks EXACTLY like your hubby in the picture where he's all smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kiddos are absolutely precious Kaylee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaylee, I just came across your blog and it's beautifully done! Your little ones are absolutely adorable!! You seem to have a lot of love in your heart and an amazing gift for balancing what must be a BUSY life!
    Blessings to you♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive