Sign suggestions?!

Saturday, January 08, 2011

So I'm still, obviously, working on the blog. 
Oh.  And instead of 'Small Wonders', 
I've changed the name to 'Max & Kaylee'.
I started the blog, originally, to keep family and friends updated,
and to provide a space to put photos and stories,
to reminisce, to remember, to share about our family.
So it just feels right to call it 'Max & Kaylee',
because that's what the blog is about.
Us.
And our babies, that are products of us.

I'll keep working on some things.  
There are a few more additions I hope to make in the next few weeks.
It's hard to find time to play around with the blog.
But I enjoy it.
And have ideas in my head, so don't be alarmed if a few more changes or additions occur.

Ok.
Onto what I am really posting about.
Signs.
As in 'Welcome Home' signs.
It's getting closer and closer to Max's homecoming (Praise the Lord!)
and I really want to get a sign (or two!) made and ready.

Do you have any suggestions?
What are some cute welcome home signs you've seen?
Some funny signs or sayings?
Have you seen any memorable signs?
Or signs that have just made you laugh?
Any suggestions for a sign that could be from the kids?!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you (and I now) might be able to order from this site that gives free banners to military families. Normally they would cost around 70, but you end up paying 10 for shipping and that is it! Let me know if you are interested...now I need to look in to that too!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive