Reminder to myself.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I read this verse the other day while doing my Bible study. At that very moment, I need a reminder such as this, and thought I would share it:

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

I need to engrave this verse on my heart for always.

Baby news?! I had a Doc appt last Wednesday - was a good 3cm dilated and 80% effaced. Also, he said that (this might be TMI) the bag of waters was bulging. He said all of this was very good progress and that he expects it to be soon.

BUT soon is relative!!! It could be in the next few days or the next few weeks!!! I've been having on/off contractions, but nothing regular. We'll see what happens. I'll keep ya posted!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Eee! I am so excited! Can't wait to meet that little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! How exciting!! And I love the verse, thanks for posting it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my absolute favorite verse and one of the first I remember memorizing. It's helped me in so many situations. And YEA for an almost baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive