Pumpkin Everything.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall is undecidedly here. How do I know?
First of all, this little crazy (yes, she DOES take after her daddy, bwa ha ha!) had to wear her little warm hat on our walk last week! It was a bit chilly and her ears were getting cold!

Second, I am CRAVING pumpkin in everything and ANYthing - pumpkin bars (um, I think I ate half a pan of those delicious little buggers...), pumpkin lattes (I figured out to make a homemade pumpkin spice latte - save me some moolah!!!), pumpkin muffins, pumpkin risotto, pumpkin scones, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip bread, pum.... If anyone has any good pumpkin recipes they'd like to share, offer them up!!! I would love to try anything pumpkin-y and fall-ish - as long as I can keep finding pumpkin in the stores :)

Third, it's almost October - and that is SO exciting to me! So close to meeting the little blueberry man that's been growing in my belly!

Fourth - well, ok, those are the reasons I have. I suppose the having to pull out some sweaters and super fun scarves to wear is also a good indication of the cooler temps of Fall. I DO enjoy fall - the only bummer about it is that it's a blatant reminder that winter (and all the icky, freezing ice and snow) are on their merry way.

We had a photo session today - mostly for L's 1 year old photos and a few of my belly (For my sweet husband who will never get to touch or feel the little man in my belly!!!! He's GOT to have something to remember it by!!!). It was good - L lasted almost 2 hours before she got SUPER crabby and things went a little haywire. I can't wait to see how the photos turned out - stay tuned for them in a few weeks!!!

I have an announcement coming up in the next few days - nothing too exciting, just a little challenge I have for myself that I will share with y'all. Just putting that out there!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LOVE fall! And can't wait to hear about your little challenge! Fun! Will I see you Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the photos!! Mmmmmmm pumpkin ... mmmm

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive