I feel like I'm in Kindergarten!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

So I made myself a cup of my pregnancy tea (Oh man, I love that stuff! It's SO good!) and wanted something a little sweet to go with it. That's when I remembered that we had these little cinnamon cookies in the cupboard. And when I got them out, I was reminded that they were cinnamon LETTER cookies!!!! EEEKKK!! I got so excited! And of course, HAD to make a little message with them. I made a few other words too at various points, but this was my favorite. I really did feel like I was 6 and back in grade school, spelling out words with Alphabet soup noodles or cookie letters! It was fun and it made me smile! Plus, the little man likes the cookies too, apparently - he's been hopping up and down ever since I started eating them :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. haha that's too cute!! and what the heck is pregnancy tea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You'll have to frame the photo of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww too cute! I have never heard of pregnancy tea, but from what you say here I am guessing its good, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies are the best haha!

    I have a little something for you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive