Beautiful Blog Award!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thanks to Mel @ Head in the Game. Heart in the Sand and Meesh @ Life on the Farm - In the City for the awesome Beautiful Blog Award! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)


beautifulblog.JPG.jpg


True to blog-land fashion, I shall pass on the award to a few other bloggers who I think have Beautiful Blogs, so go check them out!


L @ Our fabulously crazy life

Karissa @ Being a Better Wife

Lola @ alis volat propriis

Kristen @ Hope Abound


P.S. I have a special announcement to share today, so be ready!!!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. OUUHHH!! (insert excited squeal here!) I can't for wait for the announcement!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the bloggy love, love!!!! Congrats on the baby boy!!!!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive