sweet blog award :)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

sweetblog.jpg


i received my first ever blog award from mel at head in the game. heart in the sand. she thinks i have a sweet blog. thanks mel! this is exciting! woot! so now i am going to award some lovely ladies, whose blogs i enjoy reading:


1. the somarribas @ the somarribas

2. mrs. thomas @ being a better wife

3. lola @ alis volat propriis

4. emily @ the day in the life of a usmc girlfriend

5. ines @ the few. the proud. the wife.

6. kassandra @ financially fit mommy

7. mrs. wookie @ wookie & co

8. L @ our fabulously crazy life

9. kristen @ hope abound

10. staci @ random ramblings of a military wife


check out their blogs and have fun reading!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thanks for that! Its nice to know someone enjoys my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! :) I really enjoy reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kaylee!! That is so sweet of you! I'm hoping my blog hop is successful...I think they're SOOO much fun! The MilSpouse one was my first and I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you chica! I'm so glad I found your blog too! PS - your baby bump is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad we participated in the Blog Hop. Love reading your blog!! Thank you for thinking my blog is sweet =)

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive