MilSpouse Blog Hop

Sunday, May 02, 2010

so i've been getting myself more and more acquainted with the blogging world and as i have, i have found more and more blogs by military spouses, which has been really cool. to be able to read their adventures, challenges and stories have allowed me to realize that although sometimes i feel quite alone in this deployment, there are so many others that are going through similar things.


riding the roller coaster put on a milspouse blog hop a few days ago, and although i am few days behind, i thought i would join in. i am looking forward to reading more military spouse blogs and sharing my own story.

so, for those who don't me yet, i am kaylee. a 24-year old mama and proud wife to my marine husband, who is currently deployed until spring 2011. we have a 6-month old daughter, L, and another little one due in october. although maxwell is stationed in north carolina, L and i currently live in minnesota with family until he gets back. although not completely organic and earth-friendly, i enjoy learning the art of cloth diapering, making our own baby food and figuring out how to re-use things we have. i love to read, try new recipes, put together fun packages to send to max, travel, hang out with friends and learn more about glorifying jesus with my life.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Hey Kaylee...*waving from next-door North Dakota*! I found your blog via the milspouse blog hop. Just dropping by to say hi...and I hope the weather is nicer there than it is here! ;)

    ~Staci
    ramblingmilitarywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello back from the BlogHop! I had your blog up in another tab, and was dabbling around, when you got to me! How great!

    And congrats on the new baby, even while you have your baby. Who's adorable, btw!

    Glad to find you. And I'd love to see more of Minnesota! I don't know if I'll ever get up there, but I'd love to see more!

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you! So glad you found my blog through the bloghop and look forward to reading more :)
    ~ Bethany
    www.asouthernbelleandherofficer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Found you on blog hop! I look forward to following you! :)
    -Karissa
    www.karissathomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello fellow USMC wife:) I found you from the milspouse hippity hop! I'm also in NC, stationed at CL...my hubs is deployed also. We have lots in common, you and I!

    I'm now a follower. My blog is called, Goodnight moon. Come by, so we can be friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I'm stopping by from the Blog Hop - I'm looking into making my own baby food too...best of luck with your pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up on the blop hop! I hope you're meeting some of the great mil spouses out there. Good luck with the pregnancy! It's so nice to meet you, and I look forward to reading more about you!

    Wife on the Roller Coaster

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi now following you from the blog hop! come by & visit me @ http://lifeasasailorsgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the comment and follow. can't wait to read more of your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive