happy mama's day!

Sunday, May 09, 2010

happy mother's day to all the mother's and expecting mother's out there. this year marks my first bonafide year of celebrating as a mother - still feels crazy that i have a daughter - me, the woman who still feels like a little girl running around in homemade dresses, pigtails and skinned knees! thanks to my own mom, who although we like to get at each other, is a wonderful woman who i look up to and has set such an example for me. the love, dedication and everything she has done for us kids is amazing and i deeply respect her. and to all the other women in my life who have "mothered" me in some way (be it relatives, good friends or random women who give me sage, timely advice), thank you!

me and my mom, compliments of keely nelson (www.keelyjoyphotography.com):

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahhh...Happy Mother's Day!!!! I hope you have a great day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive