Oh hello there!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

It's a funny thing - how life and time have this way of flying right on by.  I never quite understand how it goes so quickly.  There are moments I wish time would go faster and there are moments that I desperately ache for time to slow down.  But always, I get past a certain situation, milestone, place, moment, and wonder how it happened to be over so fast.  

I keep threatening to delete my blog.  I think it's because I feel like I haven't been contributing to it lately.  That it's this wasted space.  That I don't make time to sit down and type the thoughts in my head.  

But I don't really want to delete it.  This blog holds precious, beautiful memories and reminders of where we've been, who we are, what we've done.  There are pictures and updates, stories and adventures - and being able to look back at the past few years that are captured here on the blog is so amazing and special.

I know that right now, my hands are busy and my brain is full of tiny details that keep the days on track, but that won't always be the case.  And I also know that taking the time to post updates and stories, pictures and milestones is so worth it.  I don't scrapbook or document our life in any other way - and this has become such a special journal of our family, as it has grown and changed over the years.  

So, here I am, just saying hello.

Time to dust off the keyboard, fire up my brain, and share our life once again. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I can relate to those feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't delete! But I understand. I'm struggling to post even a couple times a week these days.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive