Emmalee Grace - 1 month

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Our Emmalee Grace is already a month old!  She is such a sweetheart, and is still pretty laidback.  She likes to sleep in, stare at the fan, and be carried around.  She weighs between 10 and 11 pounds now, and is wearing 0-3 and 3 month size clothes.  That's what happens when you have a 9lb 9oz newborn - they don't really ever wear newborn clothes!  She has just started smiling at me in the last few days, and it makes my day every time it happens!  She does not really appreciate bathtime, sleeps 4-6 hour stretches at night, and loves it when her siblings talk to her.  The other day Ezra asked if she would have to go back (where?  I have no idea...) when she was Evie's age.  I think he was making sure we wouldn't "get rid" of Emma - no idea why he asked, but I assured him we wouldn't be sending her back  ever!  I think we all agree she's a definite keeper!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive