I'm back + what I'm up to.

Friday, August 15, 2014

After sporadically blogging for the last few months, I feel like I want to be back, sharing pieces of our days, stories of what we're up to, and pictures of our life.  Who knows...maybe it'll get too hectic with all that is coming up for us, but maybe this upcoming move and having to be away from Max will be just what I needed to get back into blogging more frequently again.  I've missed this space!

A little bit of what I'm up to:
reading...Bringing up Bebe & Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way
listening to...Capital Kings and Hillsong United
craving...a black and white mocha
thinking about...the move in a few weeks
eating...odds and ends as we clean out the pantry
feeling...proud of Max for being SO close to completing his language course
watching...the last few episodes of Grey's Anatomy, season 10
making...lots and lots of to-do lists

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh how I love to-do lists haha. I hope you have an amazing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I like the new header!

    A black and white mocha sounds delicious. And I've wanted to read the book "Bringing Up Bebe" for a long time - are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Love the header- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive