Monday Night Update.

Monday, August 13, 2012

It has been a busy week.  With friends visiting from out of town and BBQ's and Doc visits and catching up on household chores and spending time with my precious babes, I have not had much time for blogging.  I still have a few more posts of AZ photos (I know, I know...you probably thought I was done, ha!), as well as a handful of other things to share in the next few days.

But for now, know we are doing well.  I will be 35 weeks pregnant, and beginning to feel rather uncomfortable.  It's probably the endless running after toddlers during the day, or the working out in the early hours of the morning, or the not-enough sleep...but this mama is always a super exhausted woman at the end of the day.

It's been nice to get back into a routine, now that we are back and fully settled from our AZ vacation, and now that Max is finally back at work full-time (he was out a long time due to the infection/hospital stay/etc a few months ago) and able to run/workout again.  Although getting used to waking up at 0530 again has been kicking my behind!  Ah well - it just makes for earlier bedtimes, right?!

The kids are doing great.  Ezzy is talking more and more.  I feel like every day, he says new words.  It makes me smile.  Eliana is doing fantastic with her potty-training and has been making significant progress.  I can't say she is fully potty-trained, but we are close.  And that is good news!

Ok, my time is up.  I have a little skype date (thank you, Jesus, for Skype!), and then it's off to find sleep for this tired mama....

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good to be home, huh? I feel your exhaustion. Get some rest though. :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 35 weeks! Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive