Leaving on a Jetplane!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our bags (and backpacks!) are packed and we are on our way to Arizona!
We are all very excited to be visiting my parents (Bibi & Babu, to the kids) at their new home in AZ for a few weeks.  I am looking forward to the dry heat, family time, an Up with People Reunion, catching up with good friends, the desert, being with my parents, good food, having a few dates with my man, and just getting away from the norm for awhile. 

I'll be around the blog, posting photos and stories, as I can - I'll be eager to share our many Arizona desert adventures! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hope you have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip! Wishing you safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naaaw, what a a cute Elmo-bag! :) Luka loves Elmo, so we stocked up on some Elmo stuff when we were in the US now, haha.

    Hope you have a great time in AZ! I am SOOOOOO jealous of everyone who gets to go to reunion... :P Have a blast for us who are absent to!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive