A Song: Telling the World

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Someone please tell me how I get my babies to sleep in this late every morning, ha ha!  It is, at this very moment, 9:15, and my two sweet darlings are still fast asleep!  What?!  I know!  They are usually up around 7:30/7:45, without fail!  I guess all our being outside/playing at the park/running around at the dog park yesterday wore them straight out - and I have a feeling that their little bodies are still making the time change adjustment.  I am definitely not complaining, although Lucy and I haven't quite figured out what to do with ourselves in this quiet house!

Have you seen the movie Rio?  Because if you haven't, and you like animated movies, it is an awesome movie, and you should check it out.  I saw it a few weeks ago, thanks to a friend (hey Katie!), and I begged her to bring it over again last weekend (along with Tangled, because I can't get enough of that one either!).  Rio is a really cute movie about a bird from Minnesota (ok, so he's originally from Brazil, but gets transplanted to MN) - so how can I NOT like it, you know?!  It really is a cute movie, and the music in it is awesome - I am constantly wanting to stand up and dance throughout the entire thing!  This song is played during the credits at the end of the movie, and maybe you've heard it, but I had not before I watched this - it's catchy and gets stuck in my head for hours on end.  Enjoy!
I am off to enjoy a few more quiet moments, before the dreaming babes finally wake up.  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Rio and Tangled are 2 of Em's favorites! She loves dancing to every song in Rio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE RIO! I think it has something to do with my Portuguese class in College...but the cultural is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! :D I have not yet seen that movie, but I sure will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the movie Rio. We actually went and saw it on our honeymoon :) haha

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive