Aquarium Trip

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It feels like forever since I've blogged!  I am so glad whatever I had (over a week ago!) is finally done with and I am feeling good again.  Last week went by really quickly.  Max had Monday and Tuesday off, so it was a short workweek for him.  And after feeling so miserable for so long, it took me a few days to recover, get the house back to normal and find our routine again.   
This past weekend, we went to the aquarium for a Saturday afternoon adventure.  We've been before and love going, so it wasn't something completely new, but it was a lot of fun getting out of the house.  Plus, we went to the Bird Show this time, which was fun - L thought it was cool to see the birds flying/hopping around and it definitely kept her entertained!  
 We packed a picnic lunch to eat after we explored the Aquarium.  
We really like going the aquarium - go figure!  And had such a fun day seeing all the creatures.  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great post! I'm glad you're finally feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L gets more beautiful every day- looking more and more like her mom! LOVE those eyes! Sure do love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're better now! Looks like a very fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful children! Looks like you have a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive