Home.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We made it home a few days ago - I have been avoiding the blog.  I guess I liked the quiet of no internet and wanted to appreciate it for a few more days :)

It was sad leaving MN - we had such a great time being with family and friends, doing lots of fun things, and enjoying the cooler weather (we got off the plane and the heat & humidity kindly greeted us, ha ha!).  Our flights back to NC were pretty good and rather uneventful.  L and Z did well - there was some fussing, but nothing terrible or that got us dirty looks, and then they both ended up sleeping on both flights.  I am glad to be home and unpacked.  We are slowly getting back into our routine - clothes are slowly getting cleaned, suitcases are sitting in the hallway ready to be put away, house is in the process of being cleaned (can I please just say that although my dear husband was here for most of the time, we do not have the same sense of clean?!), and we are slowly getting back on a schedule for the kids.

I'll work on getting pictures from the remainder of our time in MN up soon, although like I said, I am sort of enjoying the internet-free time, so it may be a few days...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. "can I please just say that although my dear husband was here for most of the time, we do not have the same sense of clean?!" - bahahahahahaha LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive