Strollers, Smiles, Cereal and Serial Numbers.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Our new (and fantastic) double stroller!
We had been searching and searching on craigslist for a double jogging stroller for MONTHS!
And then, one day, the perfect one popped up.
And what do you know?!  
We got it!  
And I am in love with it!
It's awesome and we scored a stellar deal on it!

Getting ready for the first walk in the the double stroller!
 

Little Ezzy has so many smiles to share.
He really is such a happy baby.
I think my heart melts a little bit each time he smiles.

Plus, he's just so goofy!
I love his silly faces and dinosaur noises/squeals.

Eating cereal (in a bowl, with milk) for the first time.
She had to use her hands to get it on her spoon, ha ha!

NOM!

She LOVES eating cereal and is ALWAYS asking for more.
Right now, Kix are her fav!

This was one morning a few weeks ago.
We may or may not have had toast with peanut butter and nutella.
And it may or may not have gotten ALL over.
It was cute.
And those eyes...


I have another Max-pretending-to-be-awake story for y'all.
A few nights ago, I woke up to the sound of L whining/fussing through the baby monitor.
It was probably 2:00am and we had been asleep for a few hours after a really long day.
I nudged Max and asked him to go check on her and find her pacifier for her.
He stumbles out of bed, throws his glasses on and trudges into their room.
I heard him through the baby monitor, rustling around in their room.
He comes trudging back into our room and I can STILL hear L fussing.
So I ask him:

K: Why is she still crying?  Does she have her pacifier?
M: I couldn't find the serial number!
K: What?!  Did you give her the pacifier?
M: I don't know anything about pacifiers; I couldn't find the serial number!
K: Serial numbers?!  I asked you to get her pacifier!
M: No! Serial numbers. I couldn't find it. No pacifier.

And he passes back out in bed.
 Serial numbers?!
Of course, L is still fussing.
I drag myself out of bed, go into their room, where the pacifier is laying on the floor by her crib.
What the heck?!
What in the world did Max do in there for those few minutes?!

I drag myself back to bed, where I find Max asleep with his glasses still on.
I punch him and tell him to take his glasses off.
He pulls them off and cradles them to his body!
What?!
All I can think is that they are going to be smushed!
I grab them, throw them on the side table and fall directly back to sleep.

For real though!
Serial numbers?!
I think that man has been doing way too much work inventory...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such cuties!

    What double stroller did you end up getting? I'm in the market for one now that we're expecting! I could really use some advice. I want one not just for jogging though. Any input would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her little pigtails! And LOVE your husband's night time antics - hilarious

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive