Back to work...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011


Max, going back to work.  
What a silly man!
I felt like I was taking a first day of school picture.
Do you remember those?!

Max went back to work this week.  
His block leave is over.
It's back to work.
And the start of a family routine for us!
I must admit I am a bit excited for a routine.
Since he's been home, things have been pretty laid-back and go-with-the-flow.
It's been nice, but I am eager for a little more of a routine.
And the kids are too!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Totally agree! It's always nice when the hubby's take leave but after awhile you are just ready to get back in the "routine" ! Glad you had a leave though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart routines. I wouldn't be able to function without them

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive