L's debut Vlog.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I FINALLY got my manual out and figured out how to upload a video!
Yay!
I recorded this a few weeks ago.
It might not be all that exciting.
Just L, saying some animal noises and some names.
I know they might all sound the same, but I promise they're not, ha ha!
These are my conversations everyday :)

{Aimee, yes I know she is chewing on a piece of her sunglasses and could impale herself - 
I DID take it away after this, I promise!!}

Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love her little pony tail hee hee hee this is so cute!!! MEOW! I love "fish" - bye bye!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable!!! she is such a doll! love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Her hair is tooooo cute!! I'm like crying...I miss that little girl so much! Oh, and her mom too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the retro 80's overalls:) Thanks for sharing - we love and MISS you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive