After-dinner pictures.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I've been staying away from the blog.
Ok, I know it's only been a few days, but still!
I got this super cute video of L.
{Go me for getting the video camera out and charged!!!!}
But I couldn't figure out how to get it on the computer.
Yes, I've had this video camera for over a year.
And I've uploaded videos before.
So why am I all of a sudden video-camera-uploading-illiterate?!
No idea.
I blame the computer. Bwa ha ha.

So, no video yet.
But you can be looking forward to it.
Because as soon as I find a spare 20 minutes to read my manual, that video shall be uploaded!

We've been busy this week.  
Church and skype dates on Sunday.
Errands and dinner with my mom's cousin on Monday.
MOPS (our first meeting here!) and house-cleaning Tuesday.
Today was spent finishing the cleaning and a bit of shopping.
Hopefully tomorrow I can find some time to work on the video!

I snapped a few pictures tonight after dinner.  
It was funny getting L to say "cheese" :)

My little man.
Gosh, he has a huge belly.
It's cause he eats all the time.
And I mean, ALL the time!


Sister and brother.  
L wasn't too sure about laying by Ezzy.
And seconds later, was rolling quickly away! 


Me and my girl. 
Love her.
Notice the "cheese" she's giving, ha!!


He "found" his hands recently and has been quite enthralled with them.  
His hands were WAY too delicious today, obviously.
And he kept whacking my face while I was laying by him.



Sweet little boy.
So smiley lately, it's way fun!


For comparison sake, this next picture was taken almost exactly one year ago.
Now you can see how the two babes resemble each other and look different from one another!
L, at 3 months old:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That picture of them two next to each other is soo adorable!!

    L looks like you and Ezzy looks like his daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun pictures! Your kiddos are beautiful and so loveable! I like the comparison shots too...L looks all girl and Ezzy looks all boy:-) Not too much longer for you right? Glad you found MOPS, I hope the group can bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. the pic of your two babes is so precious! you have such beautiful children!!! can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! :) And the last two are so funny, they look soooo much alike!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie... love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive