Slowly, slowly wins the race.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

That phrase is one that my Swahili Professer, Mwalimu, would use often.  I can't recall at this very moment what the phrase IS in Swahili (good thing I payed attention...), but it's a common proverb - or so Mwalimu told us :)

I really AM still working on my blog layout.  I was trying to change my pretty title font and completely screwed it up!  Blasted HTML, ha ha!  I'll be back at it again tomorrow, but for now, the title font is boring once more.

And for those of you who have been asking how I make my headers, well, I use PhotoShop, which also can prove to be the bain of my existence at times.  Essentially, I make an image using photos I want, save it as a .jpg file and then upload to the header section in my settings/layout section.  If I get ultra creative, maybe I'll work on a tutorial for how I go about it, once I get my blog layout completed!

Oh!  And there IS one more family photo blog a-coming soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive