40 weeks preggo!!!!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010


Today, I am 40 weeks pregnant. Is this baby ever going to come out of me?! Because right now, I certainly feel as if he is going to stay inside of my belly forever.

Nothing new or unusual. Same dilation and effacement (ok, to be fair, I went to the Dr a week ago, so there COULD be something new....we'll find out tomorrow morning...) as the last few weeks.

It's hard to believe that this baby is actually DUE today! October 26. It's been marked on calendars for months now, so it's so crazy that that day is here now!!!

Let's hope this little man makes his big debut soon!?!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow! You are SO pregnant. Not that I need to tell you that, but WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he makes his debut soon! You look so happy and comfortablt in these pics! I hope I look/feel like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEkkkk!!! Thinking about you today!! Look at that belly! Come ON Blueberry!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a belly Kaylee...you are so beautiful! IS your big surprise Daddy coming home sooner? huh huh?

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive