31 weeks.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This post is titled 31 weeks, since today marks my 31st week of the little blueberry's pregnancy. However, the majority of this post is related to L, in pictures :)

31 weeks. Whew! Moving right along! I have a Dr. appt tomorrow and will start going every other week now, to get checked. I am doing pretty much the same as I have been. Feeling good, eating good, craving lots of good foods (cheese, as always, sweets - the bain of my existence - and bagels with peanut butter). The little man is moving LOTS lately and seems to love to give me some good swift, hard punches to make me a little uncomfortable - but I love it! It's so cool feeling him move inside my belly and to know he's doing alright in there!

I am getting more and more anxious to meet him and to find out what he'll be like and who he'll be like!!! Today, I re-arranged our room (with Auntie Alison's help!) and will share the before/after pictures soon, I promise (maybe not until I get it ALL put together - 2nd crib in and pictures up on walls!), and I am loving it so far!

My 31- week photo:

Here are some miscellaneous pictures from the past few days. Enjoy!

We had smashed potatoes with swedish meatballs one night for dinner and L made a HUGE mess - it was all in her hair (look behind her ear!!!) and it CRACKED us up!

This smile makes me smile :)

Auntie Alison captured this picture of L, the monster. Rawr!!!!

She couldn't scare us, so she decided to eat her crib, ha!

Being goofy! Please note the adorable pink giraffe sheets that I LOVE!

Reading a catalog.

A sneak peak of L's Halloween costume - I know it's over 2 months away, but we found this today and it was PERFECT!!! It is THE cutest and I can't wait for y'all to see the entire ensemble - it's ADORABLE!!!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Giraffes are my favorite animals!!!! ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your are adorable pregnant. I love the picture of your little girl and especially her Halloween costume. It's precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the giraffe! Totally perfect! And I think you certainly NEED those blue elephant sheets to match the pink giraffes. They were elephants, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her Monster face!! awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH! I love the giraffe outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive