A few days of L.

Friday, July 02, 2010

A bow in her hair! That stays for longer than 3 seconds! I love it!

Playing with her xylophone. She likes making noise :)

Please note her adorable leggings (I LOVE the rainbow stripes!!!).

Playing with the dog. The dog wasn't especially thrilled. But L thought it was a blast!

I love this scene when I open the door! Better make sure the crib is as low as it can go!!!

Just woke up, happy-to-see-mama smile!

In the swing that her Babu put up for her! She loves it! And I love that her hair goes all over :)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Ahh where did you get her outfit?! I love the leggings :) and with the polka dot shirt...it's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely precious! you are such a lucky mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, beautiful!

    I love her dress and her leggings - and the bow!

    Hope you and L have a great 4th. Email me SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its quite possible that your daughter is one of the most adorable children i have ever seen! She's too cute and I love the picture where she's going towards the dog, lol! Her and that dog, its just too funny! :) I also love the "just woke up" photo, she looks like a model baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is the cutest little thing!!!! Oh my, I love happy babies -:)

    www.musingsofanarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive