"Insta"-Summer

Thursday, August 21, 2014

I think I may have pulled out my Nikon camera a handful of times in the last few months.  My trusty iPhone has still be snapping daily life pictures lately.  Here's a little snippet of what our summer has held for us...

Daddy & kiddos at the 4th of July parade // I love breakfast // bath time fun
getting my craft on // how did George get taller than Evie?!  // coffee makes me happy
 These two // Daddy & L at the beach // Saturday morning cartoons
cinnamon roll craving // first swim class complete // popcorn moocher
 paper bag fun // being a puppy is hard work // Daddy & Evie
I went to the bathroom and came back to find this face // game night with my man // stromboli picnic

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It looks like it has been a great summer! I love the collection of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been having so much fun! I've been having an insta-summer too! I pulled out my good camera the other day and the most recent pictures on it were from last August!!! Shameful!! I need to break that out again in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive