Quiet

Saturday, January 12, 2013

These last few weeks have been a whirlwind of traveling, freezing cold snow, celebrating Christmas, a Wedding, visiting with family and dear friends, road trips, a job change and reenlistment for Max, shopping, enjoying the wonderful state of Minnesota, several members of our family getting caught by the flu bug, and attempting to re-adjust back to being home and on our own!  It's safe to say that it's been busy, a bit chaotic at times, and altogether lovely lately, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

At first, I was bound and determined to blog right through it all.  But I quickly realized that I would have to sacrifice time with the people I loved, so I nixed that one in the bud.  I decided spending quality time and trying to soak in the little moments, as well as actually get some sleep, were much more important.

And that is exactly why it's been a little quiet around the blog.  But I'm back, and I'm eager to blog again, to share my heart, my story, and my little family.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love that. Good choice on putting your family first!! And I can't wait to read more blog posts from you whenever you have the time!
    And, seriously, you should join in the 52 Project! I would love to see more pictures of your babies :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you back but so glad you took time off to spend with family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back, I missed you! But so glad you spent time with your family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear you're back! Can't wait to hear all about what's been going on!

    ReplyDelete

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive